Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know if the old style Corvette rally wheels are available in 17"x9" width (or wider) with a 5x5 bolt pattern to go on my 92 Caprice wagon, and if so who makes them or who distributes them? Thanx

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weight not an issue. Replaced shocks and ride is greatly improved, just wanting something cooler than wire wheel covers,and I figured if I was replacing wheels I might as well go 17" and possibly save money and have a wider choice of tires. Summit at $115 1 wheel w/trim ring and center. Local guy is pricing also. Thanx for help.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i am running 17"x 9" rallye style rims on my '77 Impala. They are the 5"x5" pattern because my rotors and rear axle are from a '91 9c1. They are heavy but they sure look cool. They are from Wheel Vintiques and I got them through Summit Racing. I know Year One just released a 17" x 9" thats all alum. They are priced reasonable.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Year one has them in 17" sizes for $999.I believe they can use original style caps.
Paul.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.