Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
youre better off getting it from a store with lifetime warranty rather than buying one off someone and if it goes bad you would have to spend even more money. just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
770 Posts
youre better off getting it from a store with lifetime warranty rather than buying one off someone and if it goes bad you would have to spend even more money. just my .02 cents.
hes right, some **** you just gottta buy new

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
where should i look to buy a new one?
I just switched to the corvette starter last weekend. LOVE IT! I bought mine from Advanced auto parts for $120 plus $40 core charge. Lifetime guarantee, can't beat that.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have one but I am currently deployed. I hated the way it sounded so I went back to OEM. If you really want it I will have my wife send it to you. I believe that I still have the receipt for it somewhere and it's less than a year old. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
^ if it sounds somewhat like mine I know what you mean but I guess I'd rather deal with the sound than it not starting lol. Too bad you can't give in 2 cores for a lower price lol

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I love the way it sounds! The OEM starter is so old school sounding! The 'vette starter also starts the car instantly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts