Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all need to get rid of this stuff.

Hurst black shift ball, I am pretty sure this is the one that I didn't even install 20 bucks shipped to you this will only work with a Hurst stick which is 1/2 thread I do believe.

Hurst Competition plus shift base, went to the Billet Pro nothing wrong with this great short throw shifter, 50 bucks shipped to you

Hurst shifter stick, angled, modified to fit Mustang T56 ball I guess you could call it, also modified with button for line lock or whatever, I never used it bought it of a forum member some time ago would like to get out of it what I have into it, it isn't perfect but looks pretty good. 50 bucks shipped to you

taken apart

button pulled out

I also have a set of factory Ruby Red B4U seats, cloth, in absolutely immaculate shape, I can take some pictures of them if there is interest, standard 60/40 split bench front and typical rear seat upper and lower, 100 bucks seems fair.

Just let me know thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
You don't by chance have a shift fork and pivot stud with bolt? Slave cylinder by any chance????

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I do have a fork, but it is used, not sure if it is something that you would want or need, I think that I also have the T nut, at least I don't think that I tossed it, the owner of the car that I put a T56 in, I bought anew fork for him as the one that was in the it would seem that the pressure plate made contact with the fork, let me know you thoughts I can dig it out, that is if I still have it and post a pic of it to see if it is something that you need or want. Personally, I think that it would be ok, but I didn't want to chance it on the install that I was doing for someone. What is funny the guy I did the swap for lives in Cleveland.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
If you don't trust the fork, don't worry about it. gmpartsdirect.com still has the forks. The pivot stud and nut might be hard to find though. Let me know if you still have that. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Mike, let me know if you have the pivot stud and nut. The local store has a slave cylinder and as I said, gmpartsdirect.com has the fork. All I would need then is the stud....thanks buddy.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ok updated original post with some more pictures, more items for sale.

Comp guide plates,. full set as seen from summit http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-4808-8/
these are used, not sure of mileage came with the heads that I bought, 15 bucks shipped sounds right.

I need this stuff gone, starting a new project and need some funds to back it up. Thanks

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I would probably take most of what you're selling, but I'm concentrating on my 4runner at the moment :)

BUMP for an awesome seller!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts