Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd be interested on the VIN from that car. Seeing as it is a 95 SS in/near Roseville CA, I think I may know whose car this used to be ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
I'd be interested on the VIN from that car. Seeing as it is a 95 SS in/near Roseville CA, I think I may know whose car this used to be ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG, LMAO, HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!! I think I do too... ;) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, don't think thats mine Ed. I think these parts gives it away

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Pretty perplexing since the car is super babied and real nice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As we all know my car was beat to hell when I got rid of it :D

and
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Thje car does have the adams rear sway bar and metco trailing arms.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had stockers on mine. I know at one point Tully ended up with my old HA bar.

My last car fax shows the car was sold by a dealer in Oakland so I thankfully it didn't stay in my neighboorhood. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B.I.G. BruiSSer:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG, LMAO, HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!! I think I do too... ;) :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahaaha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, was figuring the Metco arms and (another) HA bar could have been added by a subsequent owner. And hell, they COULD have cleaned it up :D.....you outta see how "babied" Trevor Gould's 95 Roadmaster (which now has 150K miles on it!) looks compared to when he got it last fall......

I think it'd still be interesting to see the VIN.

Other thought was it might be Eric Silva's old SS, but I think he had a 96 (?).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.