Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thats f...ing bad azz......................................................................................

·
Registered
530 Posts
DUDE! That is sooo freaking HOT! I love'em!!!!
What's up with those tail pipes tho? Never seen any like that

·
Registered
423 Posts
Not sure I like it but I can appreciate the amount of work and expertise it took to pull it off.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Those are Supertrapp "tunable" mufflers. You tune them by adding or removing disks, letting more or less exhaust through. They always sounded kinda funny to me, kind of a Fft Fft Fft sound of the exhaust comming through the disks.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
i kinda like them but i hope that thing never gets hit in the rear. But those tips take away from the whole look.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
IMO, those tails look like a "Bag O smashed" just ruins the whole rear end of the car.

Supertrapps, they always looked way cool.....but performed way bad.

Wow, hearing the name Supertrapp, it reminds me of the Crazy 80's

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
dudes name is adam and does his own work which is good for being handi capped and has been in a few mags

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I believe it was featured in the Street Source Magazine a couple years ago. I took a hard look at doing the flush LEDS like that when I was building my car. They look killer on streetrods.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
hes on myspace great guy to talk to

·
Registered
260 Posts
i admit thats great work done to the ss but its not my cup of tea...

·
Registered
756 Posts
That thing looked like if Hasselhoff had an Night rider version of the Impala SS.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts