Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm planning on going, there's a thread over on the Cali-SS site with a list. Should be good. If we get enough, Jimmy said he'd talk to them about a class for us....

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Yeah that's Cops4Tots. I'll be going to that one.

Cruisin' for a Cure ended pre-reg yesterday. So whoever decides to go will have to pay $40 and hope to get in. Looks like it's extra for the T-shirt if you wanted one, and perhaps $12 per person in the car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So whoever decides to go will have to pay $40 and hope to get in........and perhaps $12 per person in the car.
Yeah 40 or 45 at the gate. I went year before last it was me plus three in the truck only had to pay the 40sumthin at the gate. Don't know if that's how it was suppose to be done but it worked for me.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
We have a thread going for Cops 4 Tots next month on the 24th. Cruisin for a cure is THIS weekend. I might just go check it out but not take the car. Phil you thinking of going?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Too soon after Vegas, but I'm down if we get some good numbers to commit / register.
I'll start up another thread on our forums guys. Might be too much of a late notice, but sounds like fun and best of all for a GOOD cause.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
I think I'm going to be down in San Pedro area Friday night, so I may stop by to check this out Saturday morning. I'll be in the SRT though. Going to see if Lil Chris wants to chill andn roll out if he doesn't have to work.

·
Registered
201 Posts
We have a thread going for Cops 4 Tots next month on the 24th. Cruisin for a cure is THIS weekend. I might just go check it out but not take the car. Phil you thinking of going?
Naw, My bad. I got confused, thinking it was cops for tots. I gotta go back to Vegas this weekend to pick up a tool box I bought out there.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Damn Phil, you sure didn't get enough from Vegas that you are going back for 2nd's.

Mr. O

i know lol, not gonna makeit this weekend,ihave a huge hole burnt in my wallet from vegas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts