Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 Impala with the OBDII ECM and I am having trouble trying to identify a currently available data logging program. I keep following internet leads only to find out that the software is no longer available.

I already have the JET version of the TunerCats cable and program. It has been working well for me. I have a laptop using XP operating system and a USB to serial converter.

I want to be able to data log the data from the OBD port and two wide band O2 sensors so I would need a way to bring in the 5 volt O2 sensor signals. The old Monodax system looked good on paper but is no longer available or supported.

Any new search leads would be welcome as well as testimonials if someone is using a current system. Thanks

·
Registered
1996 ImpalaSS WX3
514 Posts
I am currently looking for the exact same programs/software for Datalogging the 1996 OBDII LT1 pcm...
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated !
Thank you...

·
Registered
1996 ImpalaSS WX3
514 Posts
I understand TunerPro to be a free datalogging program that work on the 96-97 OBDII pcm’s.
TunerProRT asks for a $39 donation to register it and Wester’s Garage has a logging program ‘ECM-ProScan’ that they want $169 to purchase the license, and claims it works seamlessly with the TunerCAT and DST software.
I would suggest always making at least a token donation for any free software as to keep the person who built it, motivated to continue supporting and updating it.
I’m sure there are other programs out there as well.
Any and all helpful input from other members is always appreciated !
I’m very new to this arena also.

·
Registered
1996 ImpalaSS WX3
514 Posts
LT1PCMTuning.com is an excellent source for tips and information...
Even if you don’t use his services.
So is HPTuners.com which is a LT1/LSX tuning forum similar to ISSF...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts