Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case anyone cares, Costco finally has the car cover for our cars back on their website. I bought these covers years ago for the wagon and for the Fleetwood. The recent hurricane finally took out both as the stitching allowed the fabric to fall apart. The fabric never deteriorated or tore.

They are truly custom car covers and were around $400.00 + when I inquired about replacements as they weren't on the Costco site. They are back and I ordered one for the wagon. Yes it IS custom and fits fine, actually better than the original did when new. Came with a storage bag and the security lock/cable kit, for what that's worth. Cost was $149.99 + the obligatory Florida sales tax. Regardless, worth it.

Here's the link: Coverking XtremeWeave Custom Fit Car Cover

I spoke with Coverking before ordering. I am pleased.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Ordered! Thanks! Very attractively priced.

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Not sure why this got moved to: For Sale/Wanted > Craigslist/Ebay Finds here

I stopped by Richard's place last weekend and he showed me the wagon cover installed. It's truly a nice fit. I wish I would have bought one several years ago when they came out (I think they were cheaper also?). Anyway it would have saved a lot of sun damage and and leafs and other garbage off my wagon. Thanks for finding these again!

Just purchased one

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
It's the metallic material. It does not appear porous fabric as my last one. I just put it on yesterday for the first time. Nice fit, even a little spot to accommodate the hood ornament like the mirrors lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts