Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits the Fleetwood Brougham fine.

In case anyone cares, Costco finally has the car cover for our cars back on their website. I bought these covers years ago for the wagon and for the Fleetwood. The recent hurricane finally took out both as the stitching allowed the fabric to fall apart. The fabric never deteriorated or tore.

They are truly custom car covers and were around $400.00 + when I inquired about replacements as they weren't on the Costco site. They are back and I ordered one for the wagon. Yes it IS custom and fits fine, actually better than the original did when new. Came with a storage bag and the security lock/cable kit, for what that's worth. Cost was $149.99 + the obligatory Florida sales tax. Regardless, worth it.

I'm ordering a new one for the Fleetwood too.

Here's the link: Coverking XtremeWeave Custom Fit Car Cover

I spoke with Coverking before ordering. I am pleased.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Righteous lead there, thanks! The homesite wants a multiple of that price. That'll be my Christmas present from my family. I'll just put it on the car that morning - they're all always surprised to see what they got me..... lol

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Try this link...

Coverking XtremeWeave Custom Fit Car Cover

Don't know what the issue may have been with the link. It works for me and the underlining shows as active link...now. The post in the wagon section was fine. May have been when I did a copy & paste for the Fleetwood version. Really nice covers. Thanks for catching that, Tom.

Richard

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Ordered! Thanks again. And it was less than the cover I bought used for my old Fleetwood.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Richard, I just came across your thread about these car covers. To my surprise, after I logged in to Costco's website, they were offering $20 off the price. With tax it came out to $140.49. :surprise:
I did visit Coverking website and didn't see anything about xtremeweave. Why would this be? Custom made for Costco members:confused:?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good price!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the price break. When you go through the ordering steps on the Coverking ordering site, it's called Silverguard. It's identical to the ones I ordered some years back. Now I wish I'd waited on the second wagon cover. I planed to order one for the Fleetwood and will now for sure.

The name "Extremeweave" may be for the Costco connection. I do not know. It's been a fairly tough cover and lasted well for the purpose & money.

Richard Snipes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts