Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had my uplh. done on my impala now for a little over 2 months now just never got around to taking pictures of it, well i finally went outside and took some pics of it this morning< not the best pics and a little dirty inside but at least it gives you an idea of what it looks like.... The black perferated leather in the centers,door panels,and center console are from a S class benz, The grey leather outer sides are from a Lexus is350 and head liner is from an Audi s6...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks brotha, we tried to do some thing a little different with out switching it up to much, we did black down the center of the rear seat, because from the outside it looks like buckets in the rear so we went ahead and stiched the rear head rest just like the front and got rid of the leeping dear in the center of the rear seat, plans were to put a 1965 impala rear speaker cover their but i figured it would of looked over done and cheezy.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Beautiful. So is BBody's(is he unbanned yet? Or was it him that was banned...? Duh...).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Where do you source "modern" leather like the S-class stuff?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks good! Love the baby seat mod!

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Where do you source "modern" leather like the S-class stuff?
That just strikes me as funny, because it looks identical to the original perforated center portions on my '64 Deville. Was wondering if they still made anything like that for repairs o it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the input fellas, as for the baby seat i will take pics of that soon too, the baby seat has been wrapped with matching vinyl to look like the impala's interior. As for where my buddy gets the leather i have no clue, he does a lot of high end cars and hot rod, and customs. And you ain't kidding that speaker grille looks good in that ride, but my only problem is that i dont have the rest of the 60's matching interior pieces like he does for example the door panel emblems, center console,speaker grille,etc... I'm loving those door panels tho, kinda makes me wish i did my with the pleats like that....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hey scottLC my buddy can do just about any thing and can get he's hand on just about any kind of leather and everything. He might even be able to just get you the material and ship it to you if you want he's name is James give him a call at A&C uplh. at (951)928-5498. Tell him Daniel sent you

·
Registered
133 Posts
Interior looks great.

Sharp looking car all around too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts