Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am insterested in getting the custom seatbelt covers from toalhouse express he said he needs atleast 5 that are insterested and 10 would be even better for a discount they are 65.00 shipped so far who is in thanks

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
hey guys i am insterested in getting the custom seatbelt covers from toalhouse express he said he needs atleast 5 that are insterested and 10 would be even better for a discount they are 65.00 shipped so far who is in thanks
Im in for a polished set with leaping dear...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok we have two so far for a set of polished seatbelt covers we need three more atleast come on guys these r nice covers
1.lt1allday
2.johannes956

·
Registered
164 Posts
im sorry if this is a stupid question, but does the 65 cover all the belts? what about a buick emblem?

·
Registered
413 Posts
All 5 belts right? Do these replace whats on them now?
$65 all 5 ?
If so I am in for a set.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
No, these only cover the two anchor bolts for the front seat belts that are on the b-pillar. These replace the crappy plastic covers that may or may not still snap together.

·
Registered
805 Posts
If I can get a set of the black ones with the silver Impala logo then count me in as well. How are we paying? Paypal? Let me know.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I like the polished ones with the unpainted leaping deer, I'll bite.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol good idea Johner956, thanks for the help on the name change i have been back and forth about that for a while now maybe i should change my name to lloyd elliot all day LOL

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok so far these are the people that are going to purchase a set of custome seatbelt covers, we have met our goal. Let's keep it going see if we can ge 10 or more. Thanks guys i really wanted a set.

1.LT1allday
2.johner956
3. 350
4.Matt M
5. Illmatic96ss

1 - 20 of 142 Posts