Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for pics of custom subwoofer enclosures. I am planning to design box that will fit in area where spare tire is. Would like to see pics of your setups.

Thanks,
xr72z

Please post your pics.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Old setup, still currently resides in the trunk, but soon will be ripped out for an entire new setup. Other Side is a mirror image, just with my component amp.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jons4door is there any rattle as a result of the subs location?

catdaddy where the heck do they put spares? lol.
i want to be able to keep spare in trunk

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XR a spare is for the weak hearted. Seriously one setup that let me retain my spare on the left side of the trunk. In my older pics on my web shots page you can see part of the divider that i used. Right now i have enough room to put the spare back in the trunk, but I don't want to lose the trunk space. I have 3 10" subs in the rear deck. I am located in NY too. Where are you from?

Sean

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
catdaddy thanks for that pic. thats basically what i want just with one sub. anyone know how difficult a box would be to build like that?

Sean96SS thanks for your help offerings. I am located in NYC.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lots of pictures of the 3 different installs in my Impala here there are picture of the enclosures in progress.

BTW, the car is for sale (link from my web site) but if there's no interest in the car with the system I will be removing the system over the winter and will be offering the system for sale, with or without equipment (custom trunk, custom front bumper with batteries, center console with custom switching network, etc.)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve,

Your car is a thing of beauty and the stereo system and installation is simply amazing.

What's your next project?

Larry Walker

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My next project......
Getting my oldest daughter through college and remodeling the house, that will be enough to keep me busy for the next few years anyway.

I'll be putting a system in my truck over the winter but nothing crazy like the Impala just something to enjoy and not compete with.

Thanks for the comments

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts