Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in any Dakota Digital products?
We are in process of becoming a Dealer and We are willing to Pass some savings onto you guys.. You guys aren't restricted to certain items to get in on this. Anything they make is available to you guys.. Any of the car products to any of their Motorcycle products as well.. If i get enough interest from you guys. We will set Something up, as well as pricing.

http://dakotadigital.com/

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested for G-Body Cluster Cutlass Supreme 87!
Ok, ima let this run till next wednesday.. At that time i will post pricing for everyone. I wana get atleast 5 people wanting SOMETHING atleast.. But regaurdless for those serious i will get you in on this.

The more people the better deal ill get you guys!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I LOVE the 91-93 Caprice cluster they have.. it's just a lot of monies.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Interested in a cluster for a '95 depending on your price.......

Jim

·
Registered
329 Posts
may be in for 2 for my 94 wagons depending on price!!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I might be interested in a PAC-1300 retained acc power module depending on price. My friend has one in his wagon and really likes it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Sure, What are the options for the 96 SS?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok.. looks like we are gona have plenty of people as long as everyone comes through.. If you havent already posted interest please do so.. and if you by chance get or know the part number of what your looking for please post em up please(you can find them on their site www.dakotadigital.com ).. I will find out info on the 96 SS gauges because they dont list one on their site so I will find out why and I will get you guys prices by early next week.. still waiting to hear back from my rep on when the account will be set up but I should still be able to get you guys the prices and as soon as i'm set up we will get the orders going..

Keep in mind if you guys have column shifters.. caprices and 94-95 impalas you will need a shift indicator control unit as well unless you either converted to 6 spd, then you obviously don't need one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i would like to have one made for a 92 buick roadmaster sedan!! which i think is the same housing as a 92 chevy caprice..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys.. I am set up ready to go, so heres what i can do.. if i can get 5 people i can do 15% off, if i get 10+ i can get you guys 20% plus free shipping.

let me know whos all 100% in on this and what you are wanting, and i will get you final prices..

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
gauges

Anything for 96ss.
Paul

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they dont list one, but i am still trying to find out why the 94-95 or the 96 caprice one wont work.. only difference i see is the floor shifter which in that case you just wouldnt need to hook up the gear indicator. i will have that info by tomorrow.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok guys for the 96ss.. They said the only they can say is different and why they didnt list for the 96 is some part of the clusters digital display which can only be the egar shift indication because of the floor shifter and he said he thought there was something a little different about the size of the cluster bewtween the 95-96 cluster.. Which correct me if i am wrong and he IS correct, they are the same size.. But if anything a little modification to the stock house could be made if that was the case. But he said the 94-95 ss cluster on the site is the same cluster as the 94-96 caprice cluster so its gota be just becaus eof the floor shifter having its own indicator.

As far as the roadmaster cluster it would be the same situation, if they are the same size as the impala, if a impala/caprice cluster will fit in a RM then the dakota caprice/impala cluster will work

So the difference for u caprice guys and 94-95 SS guys would be that guys will need the gear shift indicator control module and the 96 ss guys will NOT need that indicator module

·
Registered
216 Posts
Per the website, $695 for display plus $99 for remote sensor for shift indicator.

Even at 20% discount that is $640. Any better pricing?

Pat

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Per the website, $695 for display plus $99 for remote sensor for shift indicator.

Even at 20% discount that is $640. Any better pricing?

Pat
Thats $155 off plus free shipping making it about $175 total.. How much are you expecting? Your not going to be able to get that much off from anywhere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts