Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AAAA+++++ service! ordered a item from them off of e-bay and when i box came to my house it was empty! so i e-mailed dan and he replied the same day sayin that he was sorry and a new one would be in the mail the next day! no problems, dan's a great guy to deal with.

PS i asked him when some more tublar manifolds would be around and again he said that he was workin on gettin a run goin hopefully by march the earliest!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
But how do you mail an empty box, unless your item was very light weight.

Nice to hear he came through for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must of been the brake bolt.

I also ordered some SSRI parts back in the day from Dan. I needed them ASAP! I think it was around $150 and he was rushing so fast to make sure I was happy, he didnt charge me right away. I had to keep calling him to remind him to charge me!

HE IS A CLASS ACT! I dont think everyone would be as understanding with the stolen briefcase, and the ROH situations if it were anyone else.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember when I told IndipalaSS that I would personally pay to overnight 10 letters to fedex when Dan got screwed by them

Need more vendors like him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too have had nothing but great experiences w/ Dan. He has outstanding customer service. I have purchased a SSRI, spin tech exhaust, and a stealth bolt. Whenever more funds become available he will be getting more of my business. For all the newbees; his is the guy to go to. -RRR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, what they said. Dan is a great guy and a great vendor. I haven't even received my headers from him yet, but I'm confident that all will be well. He'd been great in answering emails/questions. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

Funny story about the Stealth Brake Bolts. I ended up with about 40 sales from Ebay. I was sitting here boxing them up and after closing about 10 of them I realized I had forgotten to put the bolt inside!
I had placed the stamps and labels on the box, folded the boxes and inserted the install tips... I thought I caught all of them but one got through. That's what happens when you pack boxes and try to read email at the same time. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.