Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone put me in touch with Dan Fahey? Or put him in touch with me? I've been attempting to contact him for months now to no avail. I've sent an email to the address on the business card that he handed me (he purchased a fire extinguisher from me at the RAISSE Drag Event on 08.27.05, and indicated that he would send payment when I contacted him) in addition to emailing and PMing him via this site, but he's yet to respond. I'm sure it's simply an oversight of some sort, but I'd rather just put the matter in the past at this point. Thanks to anyone that can help. I can be PM'd or emailed via this site.

Luc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by lotsacars:
Can anyone put me in touch with Dan Fahey? Or put him in touch with me? I've been attempting to contact him for months now to no avail. I've sent an email to the address on the business card that he handed me (he purchased a fire extinguisher from me at the RAISSE Drag Event on 08.27.05, and indicated that he would send payment when I contacted him) in addition to emailing and PMing him via this site, but he's yet to respond. I'm sure it's simply an oversight of some sort, but I'd rather just put the matter in the past at this point. Thanks to anyone that can help. I can be PM'd or emailed via this site.

Luc
Hi Luc;
Sorry about you not reaching me. I gave the money to Rod Hamilton trying to reach you. I lost your infomation. I gave it to him at Englishtown to give to you.

Send me your address and I will mail you a check right away.

Dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good enough for me, Dan. I didn't realize your cash was in the fistful I got from Rob. In that case, consider this thread positive feedback for you ;) Have a good one and hope to see you at the races this year!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by lotsacars:
Good enough for me, Dan. I didn't realize your cash was in the fistful I got from Rob. In that case, consider this thread positive feedback for you ;) Have a good one and hope to see you at the races this year!
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please RSVP with Rob to make sure he did hand you my money. If I see you again I may purchase a second one from you for the house.

Happy New Year
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.