Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Clear Image Automotive still in business? No one answers the phone or returns emails.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Seen responses from him on facebook. Try there...

Reactions: KW Baraka

·
Registered
96 caprice 4.3 w/ rebuilt transmission and suspension rebuilt
4 Posts
I’ve also haven’t been able to contact him, no email, no answering calls and the FB page won’t let u message him. I’ve been trying the past 2 weeks so I can finish 383 swap!!!

·
Registered
96 DCM
42 Posts
Hey grnmean, he's def still around. I just got a return email from him on Friday in regards to an order I placed. Phone is usually tough cause while in the shop hard to hear the phone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, guys. I guess I will keep trying. I'm trying to get headers for my 2017 Silverado and need to speak to him. He makes quality stuff and I have bought a lot from him in the past for my Impala.

Reactions: nsaness

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Guys, I got an email from him last week. He is sick in bed with the flu. BTW Im going whole hog with the long tube stainless headers into 3 1/2" oval stainless pipes. Sweet!

·
Registered
96 DCM
42 Posts
Wow! Wanna see a pic when installed.

Reactions: nefariouSS

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why chase after someone that doesn't want your money? There are other options out there.
Who else makes 1 5/8" Tri-y headers for a 2017 Silverado 5.3? Thorley only makes 1 34".

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I've ordered like 3 sets of headers, an exhaust system and two crossmember from dan over the years. He's not always the fastest with his turnaround times as he is building everything custom in house and probably gets backed up at times but I've always gotten what I ordered and he never fails to produce THE highest quality products I have ever seen. I worked for a speed shop and have installed Kooks, American Racing and all sorts of other high end headers and i'm a welder myself and I'd put his stuff over anything else I've seen. Just be aware you might have to have some patience (but ask him, he could probably tell you if what you want is something he'll be able to get out fast).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(but ask him, he could probably tell you if what you want is something he'll be able to get out fast).
Believe me, I would love to ask him, if he would only answer the phone or email.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hello all,
I am sorry for being unavailable these past few weeks. I started getting pretty sick on Oct 9th. Spent the next week in bed and then got really bad. went and got tested for Corona virus and was positive. My girlfriend, Jennie, also tested positive but luckily she did not experience any symptoms. I can't remember ever being so sick in my life. Luckily I did not have the respiratory issues but I had every other symptom including a temp of 104 and a cough that felt like someone punching me in the ribs. Absolutely miserable. I admit I didn't take Covid as serious as I should have and found out it is no joke. My full-time fabricator went on vacation last week, was actually perfect timing because I was on quarantine. Today is the first day back in the office. I am way behind but slowly making my way through email. Thanks for all of your patience and understanding. I'm doing my best to catch up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello all,
I am sorry for being unavailable these past few weeks. I started getting pretty sick on Oct 9th. Spent the next week in bed and then got really bad. went and got tested for Corona virus and was positive. My girlfriend, Jennie, also tested positive but luckily she did not experience any symptoms. I can't remember ever being so sick in my life. Luckily I did not have the respiratory issues but I had every other symptom including a temp of 104 and a cough that felt like someone punching me in the ribs. Absolutely miserable. I admit I didn't take Covid as serious as I should have and found out it is no joke. My full-time fabricator went on vacation last week, was actually perfect timing because I was on quarantine. Today is the first day back in the office. I am way behind but slowly making my way through email. Thanks for all of your patience and understanding. I'm doing my best to catch up.
Hello Dan, sorry to hear that you caught Covid 19. My wife's sister almost died from it a few weeks back and stayed in the hospital for a while. She is still having problems with coughing and feeling tired all the time. Believe me, I understand how serious this virus is, Hope you recover with no problems.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hello Dan, sorry to hear that you caught Covid 19. My wife's sister almost died from it a few weeks back and stayed in the hospital for a while. She is still having problems with coughing and feeling tired all the time. Believe me, I understand how serious this virus is, Hope you recover with no problems.
Thanks. Yeah I sleep 8 hours and still wake up feeling exhausted and get tired from walking 20 steps. Can't wait til it's completely gone. I am sorry to hear about your Sister-in-law. I hope she is doing okay now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts