Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
thats how my flipout is mounted now-my boy hooked me up-they didnt have a kit at the time so he moved my ac controls up top for me and put my eq under the flipout for free. I wanna put my Z3 in the chevy now but I dont think they can fit my eq and double din :-( unless they chop the dash and I lose my Impala sign-oh well might have to give it up lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wish that kit was available a while ago-I had a little space left over on the sides of the deck and we had to fill it with ABS. im gonna see if I can get my eq installed under the double din or I may have to put it in the arm rest-that EQ is great-I love having control over stuff at hand and it is 7volts RMS

·
Registered
260 Posts
Damn that is nice-but how's the quality? I really dont wanna go thru the jensen experience again. It would definetly save me alot of money deck wise and installation wise. I was gonna take the Z3 out of my truck and get the new pioneer for the truck but the new deck is $1000 on ebay plus the price of installing it in the car will probably run me $200. the truck would just be a swap cause all the nav and xm is ran already-it would be plug and play.But we will see-whats the company so I can do some research?

·
Registered
260 Posts
yeah I think I will stick wit buying the Z120BT sonicfx has it about $100 cheaper than ebay

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just to give u guys the heads up the first unit i posted does not fit the 1/2 din eq.... it says it does but once again the good people of china have created an inferior product "i know hard to believe" ...maybe with a lil dremmling but im sending it back ....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts