Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November24,25,26, 27, 28, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. And Sunday Check out

The Daytona Turkey Rod Run Now Premits Our Cars in the Show And Has an Area to Park All together.
We also Have a Host Hotel with a Block of Rooms at a special Show Rate Of $89.00 Per Nite!!!These are Normally $150.00 Per nite which Includes a Full Free Breakfast. The Block is co-sponored By SoFaSSt and GoFaSSt. The Name of the Block is S.G.F. These Rooms have a Cut off Date by November 3 After that its on a Availability.
The Cost is Preregistered $ 40.00 For Show This allows Your Car up to 5 people in the Car for all 4 days plus upto 4 - 4 Day Free Passes ( Have To Ask ) Still allowed 5 people to enter in the Show Car.

Host Hotel Holiday Inn Express 1 800 465 4329 Out Of State or Toll Calls
I95 and Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach 386 258 6333 Local Number

Come Party with Us and Enjoy, Al ( Poppa Smurf ) Hurley, SoFaSSt Director, GoFaSSt Member

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I better request off now

·
Registered
53 Posts
i live in daytona and the show is great ive been going for the past 18 years. in the spring time they have a nother show that the impala club has always gone to with a big turnout. its great that they are lettig in newer cars now for the fall turkey rod show. i will definitly be there but not with my impala sad to say. i will be in my 57 chevy resto mod that i did a frame off on . i hope to see a few of you guys out there and maybe we can all meet up later one night after the show somewhere and bs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bet attendence is down and they are just trying to liven things up and get more cars in. But that is a good thing for the Impalas.....:D
attendance is down. last year was the first time they let in newer cars but they have to be specialty cars, no ford focuses with spoilers are alowed lol. but new camaros, roush stangs, impalas are allowed. the show is getting less and less people to go there cause it ends up costing to much. to register a car isnt bad for 40 bucks for 4 days and you can bring in like 5 people in the car every day, but to just walk in i think is 12 and 15 bucks each day. so if yorue a fam man and you bring yorue kids in on fri with youre wife, youre spending close to 100 bucks just to get in, then 10 bucks for a fri and burger. i have always registerd cars to get in and brought a cooler with my lunch, i know thats the only way we can afford to do it. but for all that does go there is a plaza on beachside called the belair plaza. all the cars meet up there at night and its free ( or atleast has been free) and its a good place to bs and have fun

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
attendance is down. last year was the first time they let in newer cars but they have to be specialty cars, no ford focuses with spoilers are alowed lol. but new camaros, roush stangs, impalas are allowed. the show is getting less and less people to go there cause it ends up costing to much. to register a car isnt bad for 40 bucks for 4 days and you can bring in like 5 people in the car every day, but to just walk in i think is 12 and 15 bucks each day. so if yorue a fam man and you bring yorue kids in on fri with youre wife, youre spending close to 100 bucks just to get in, then 10 bucks for a fri and burger. i have always registerd cars to get in and brought a cooler with my lunch, i know thats the only way we can afford to do it. but for all that does go there is a plaza on beachside called the belair plaza. all the cars meet up there at night and its free ( or atleast has been free) and its a good place to bs and have fun
yes last year was the 1st they let our cars in.the year before that i had to email the director of the turkey run and send pics to get it approved to take my car in..guess they rethinked things.yes it is $10 to get in on thursday and $15 each other day if you walk in.also those that preregister get 2 passes for 2 people each good for all 4 days so you can give to friends ect plus the people that can ride in with you.i never miss this show OR the spring show.the spring show has dropped in attendance i think more than the turkey run.friday and saterday is elbow to elbow walking.and it does take all 4 days to cover the place!! we will be meeting and staying at the host hotel starting wensday night so stop by and say hi.PLUS dont forget the night time games outside every night thats FREE!!! there will 100s of cars there to check out plus the car games(no flamethrowing this year) free soda plus vendors.:D

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I think I might still be in the Pacific Northwest. I'm in if I'm in town.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Im going.... i love the vendors row

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
I will bring a wagon full of parts. My vendor space is Yellow 850. I will probably get there early Friday, and be there till Sunday. See y'all there. I plan on driving the White Elephant, unless I get the Starship back from the body shop.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will bring a wagon full of parts. My vendor space is Yellow 850. I will probably get there early Friday, and be there till Sunday. See y'all there. I plan on driving the White Elephant, unless I get the Starship back from the body shop.

you gona have any ac control knobs?

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts