Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the part number of the Delco rear lower control arm kit? I looked in the "Spring, Shocks, Control Arms, Sway Bars, ETC." thread, but the link there doesn't work. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Does anyone have the part number of the Delco rear lower control arm kit? I looked in the "Spring, Shocks, Control Arms, Sway Bars, ETC." thread, but the link there doesn't work. Thanks for the info.
You specifically want new arms? If not I could probably hook you up with something next time I come down that way.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd prefer to have new, only because it's more convenient. I'm going to need bolts too because mine are well beyond rusted and I'll probably have to cut'em off. Since the kit comes with hardware, I figured it'd be easiest to get the kit.

·
Premium Member
6,458 Posts
Jeff, the GM kit you refer to, PN 10289785, was put together as a bulletin or recall service kit. It was never listed in the GM Parts Book, only in bulletins. It has long since been expended, and there is no inventory.

It was packaged and marked for Parts Group 5.382 in the parts book - rear lower control arms - but you won't find it listed there.

GM 91-96 B-Body Online Parts Book
For the fasteners, check out pages 891 -895, parts group 5.381 & 5.382

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.