Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! First up, a working Delteq system recently removed. Ran as well as the LTCC that has replaced it cwm4. Mounts to the driver's side rocker cover, longer bolts included. You will need about 9 flat washers to properly space it off the rocker cover. A couple of the threaded holes in the aluminum plate that the coils mount to are stripped, but enough of them are still good that it is not a problem. You might consider peening the metal in slightly to give the self tapping screws something to bite into. $300 shipped:

Next up, a passenger's side airbag. $10+shipping. Weighs 11 pounds:

SOLD! First generation Hypertech programmer, $25 shipped or best offer. This is pretty much only good for changing your rear end ratio to 3:23 or 3:42. I bought this about 2 weeks before they released the second version :mad::

Recently found manual for the second generation programmer that I sold long ago. Free plus postage. OK, free since Paypal will eat up more than the cost of postage anyway:

SOLD! 1LE elbow, $50 shipped. Bug not included (my kids wanted it in there):

·
Registered
280 Posts
Scott--
Dibs on the delteq; do you have the installation manual/instructions? Actually just found install instructions on delteq's site. PM me payment info.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Delteq and 1LE elbow both sold and shipped. Thanks guys.

Mr Scott, what are you doing these days?

Not doing the LTCC on the 395?
Been really busy and my projects have all languished. The 395 is inching closer to completion. Only major projects left are getting rocker covers fitted, mounting the LS2 coils and building the wiring harness (from scratch)...and a long list of lesser projects.

The LTCC is on the stock engine now, kind of jury rigged with a million nylon tie wraps, makeshift brackets and stock LS1 coil wires. It's not going to run the 395 since I am doing the LS1 PCM thing, but I have a lot of things to test before I get that new engine fired up and having it running with the LTCC is just part of that plan. It will eventually be up for sale here as well :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price reduction on the Hypertech programmer. I don't even know wtf I was thinking when I put $50 on that. I meant $25 OBO. cwm4

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was easy. Power Programmer sold and shipped. Thanks Kent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts