Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I might be in depending on price and timing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I spoke to them via email and he said he would take $30 off only after 4 or people ordered (price would be adjusted after order was placed). This conversation happened on Friday afternoon.

Currently, they are running a Labor Day sale and have already taken off $30. I do not know if the sales price at that time was already listed on the website.

So if we get 4 or more (hopefully soon) I will then approach them to see if they will take anything else off.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
That's what I want to accomplish.

I am a buyer even with $30 off.
Ya Please let me know because if its gonna be the same rate as it is on the website now, I want to pull the trigger regardless on this $30 off currently. To get some kind of savings but if you can get free shipping or another discount on top of the sale price now that would be great.

Let me know,

Chris

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just got off the phone with Denny himself. Really nice guy. He said that the $30 off is the max discount and cannot give us a break on shipping. The price for the shaft online is both for a stock length shaft or an extended and comes ready to install.

The Labor Day price will be changed tomorrow or Saturday. I suggest all that are interested act now. I for one will be placing my order tomorrow.

If any of you do order please send me your names so that I can forward them to him.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I ordered mine last night......$30 bucks isnt much but its better than $0 off

$38 bucks to ship it......so I look at it as free shipping

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ordered mine too

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
These are no better than stock, ran one of these for years...they vibrate and are hard to replace U-joints on.....just my personal experience.

So for the money saved, pony up and get a DENNY's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts