Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any impala club in or around denver parker aurora colorado springs? I have so far found nothing and would love to join a club

·
Registered
772 Posts
colorado I.N.C baby im the president hit me up i have a myspace and thats about it for right now myspace.com/stillscrapin i havent made one for the club yet im near colorado springs in canon city

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Theres a small group of us in Colorado Springs, CSI: Colorado Springs Impalas

There are a couple of SS gyus in the Denver Area, TheChronic is in Golden, probably the best misc. parts fabricator in the state.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yo I'm in Denver Colorado had my 1995 Impala ss dggm for a month now still working on her everyday she runs like a beast just fixed overheating problem replaced radiator ,water pump, thermostat,shocks,rotors,breaks, tuneup, serpatine belt,sparkplugs,now she's backfiring and I snapped my abs break sensors both front lol just threw a new deck in couple 15 inch subs just ordered a all chrome Chevrolet altinator got all chrome covers for everything under hood new tires and rims all new hoses man I'm exhausted she still won't pass emissions but I'm pretty sure she's backfiring and won't pass emissions because the catalac converters i mean it's the same flowmaster Exaust and catalytic converters that been on there 20, years tommorow I got 14 pieces of suspension to put on then Monday hopefully I can buy some new catatlac converters then it's off to emissions I'm tired of driving on these Chevy plates i need real plates

·
Registered
26 Posts
colorado I.N.C baby im the president hit me up i have a myspace and thats about it for right now myspace.com/stillscrapin i havent made one for the club yet im near colorado springs in canon city
Well lmk when y'all go cruising or whatever I'll drive up there also if anyone needs interior work like reopolstry m stuff my little brothers wife's dad owns his own shop here in Thornton he's very good at what he does I recommend him

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.