Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just ordered the kit my self couldnt pass on the savings on such a well built kit

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
The BEST DD kit on the market!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Is $160 the sale price? I'm not seeing the special pricing anywhere on the bottom of the page

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Is $160 the sale price? I'm not seeing the special pricing anywhere on the bottom of the page
Sean has his email address on the page, send him an email.

·
Registered
555 Posts
No its not! Looks like sale is over. It said limited quantity. I would do like bad imp says he may honor the sale for you.
Ok thanks. I did email him so hopefully I'll hear something back soon.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i put my order in monday, i got this email tuesday

Thank you for taking advantage of my New Year’s Special pricing on my 94-96 Impala SS / Caprice double din installation kit! I had the sale set to close at midnight on Saturday night but decided to hold it open for a bit longer (I fell asleep before midnight and didn’t get to my website to remove the discounted link). Because of this I ended up selling a little more kits than I had intended to but have gladly decided to honor the sale price.
and he goes on to say that he ran out of parts so its going to be a week before it ships

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i put my order in monday, i got this email tuesday

and he goes on to say that he ran out of parts so its going to be a week before it ships
Yup he ran out of the plastic dash part and will get some done this week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wish I would have caught this this sale. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the next sale.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Yes, what ^^^ said. What was the price?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was 20% off . I paid 154 shipped for the kit with epoxy regular price was 190 shipped. Any one interested might be able to email him and do a GP .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts