Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the color i was trying to get before I got my dcm. zim trying to convence my wife why I should get it. LOL

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Thats the color i was trying to get before I got my dcm. zim trying to convence my wife why I should get it. LOL
Tell her that, assuming it need a motor and tranny, that you can get those for $1000 all day long, and it would likely be worth $4000-$5000 running even if it still needed TLC.

If I was in FL I would already be on my way to get it.

Doug

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
called left 2 vm's

O YAA
You down in FL Wolf? That's a hell of a deal no matter what it needs. A car like that up here in the northeast would be worth it, but borderline because it would likely have rust to boot.

Let us know how it goes, this is definitely going to be one that goes fast.

Doug

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
You down in FL Wolf? That's a hell of a deal no matter what it needs. A car like that up here in the northeast would be worth it, but borderline because it would likely have rust to boot.

Let us know how it goes, this is definitely going to be one that goes fast.

Doug
nope i am not but i can get it shipped for 800$

so 2300 for a 95 ss

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Maybe Clone? Right tail is a caprice tail and is that a caprice classic emblem above the pass. tail? Only 3 hours south of me

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
Maybe Clone? Right tail is a caprice tail and is that a caprice classic emblem above the pass. tail? Only 3 hours south of me
i had noticed that too, i left a few vms waiting for the owner to call..

we will see.

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Me too,guess its ether sold or dosent want to sell it very bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts