Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Contacted them about running another GP for us forum boys again and they being as awesome as they are were willing to do another run.

Email from DMR-
WILL RUN TO FEB 25 only

"It will be like before, I'll take orders and hold them but until I get 10 or more they will be regular price. The last time we went way over 10 sets. The discount was 20%."
Original Price of 139.00
Price will be 111.20 plus shipping and state tax if you are in the same state with the GP

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=197535133 THIS DEAL TO FEB 25 ONLY

Part # is DMR-5029-W for 94-96 Impala SS and Caprice

OK so what was done last time was place the orders online in the company name put Impala SS Club or Impala SS Group Purchase.
This will allow them to keep track of the number of people in on the GP Lets try and get over 10 orders in the next week or so. I am calling them in the morning to see how long We can let it run for

So 20% off if we can get 10 I am in so 9 more last time I think like 40 got in on it

These strengthen the rear end from twisting by tying in the upper and lower control arms at the front bolt position under heavy torque and launching. On a weak design rear chassis this would be a great upgrade for any of us

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=264387

Pics are here and some more info

Orders go directly to him he will hold them and I am sending him this link once he gets 10 he will discount just mention the impala Ss forum GP in your order

So who else is interested ?

Big thanks to DMR for continuing to support our community

Just emailed everyone to see who paid
and asked DMR about how long I can run this and if they fit DBODY and wagons as I was asked

List of ppl who paid already

1.LT1SSB PAID Robert
2. Lacrosse PAID Dave
3. My little brother PAID Brandon
4. Shrike PAID Matei
5. MikeKend PAID Mike K
6.Bigmike750 PAID Mike S
7 smilyd. PAID Darrell
8 XSSIV PAID Anthony
9 CoryBlackCB PAID Cory
10 sp1d3y PAID Bryan
11 Drugar PAID Michael S
12 Redone13 PAID Howard
13.droppedfullsize. PAID Juan

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Some pricing would be good for folks so they don't have to search the DMR webstore for it.

Regular Price: $139.00

Discounted Price: $111.20

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some pricing would be good for folks so they don't have to search the DMR webstore for it.

Regular Price: $139.00

Discounted Price: $111.20
Good Idea thanks running on my 3/4 of a brain I have left :(
Plus actual shipping to your location that will vary

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I started the last one, and it was probably one of the most successful GP on the forum in a while!

DMR is a great supporter! I have set and so do many others, hope you can get your 10 real quick!

Awesome company to deal with.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill take a set. Do they fit with 2.5 exhaust?
I saw over 100 sets sold last GP a lot were seriously modded cars but you know no 2 b bodies are the same and no 2 exhaust setups are identical even using the same parts I have 2.5 flowtechs from Dan I saw one post that said it hit a flowmaster muffler the few ppl I know that run them with 2.5 and 3" exhaust have no issues

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid already please just post paid once you actually complete the checkout process

·
Registered
144 Posts
Interested if they work on a D-body?
Can someone confirm if they do or don`t work?
Would they still make a difference with stock arms? Don`t plan to swap them yet. Maybe next year

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested if they work on a D-body?
Can someone confirm if they do or don`t work?
Would they still make a difference with stock arms? Don`t plan to swap them yet. Maybe next year
I would call and ask they are very helpful and knowledgable I am not sure

·
Registered
532 Posts
So how long will they let this GP go for? If at least another week or so, I`m in...

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I would call and ask they are very helpful and knowledgable I am not sure
Also check the group purchase thread that Chris originally put together. I got a set but can't get them to install until I do some exhaust work. One bracket would not get past the muffler on the Flowmaster AT catback kit I have.

Pretty sure there were some people with D bodies in that thread and asked that very question. Be warned, its a long thread so be sure to read all the posts.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also check the group purchase thread that Chris originally put together. I got a set but can't get them to install until I do some exhaust work. One bracket would not get past the muffler on the Flowmaster AT catback kit I have.

Pretty sure there were some people with D bodies in that thread and asked that very question. Be warned, its a long thread so be sure to read all the posts.
yes it is I saw more questions than answers for sure

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just emailed him to see how long I could run it for this time
also asked about the D-body and wagon fitment for those that asked
is anyone else can add anything please do

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok they wrote me back this morning

Can only let this run until FEB 25
No fitment on the wagon
Not sure on a D-body but did find this for sale thread
They do for sure fit the early B body cars the box chevy and delta and le sabre too he confirmed
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=197535133

He had them on the ca with impala SS springs and all energy suspension parts
So I would say they should fit

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright 2 people paid and my brother is getting a set this Friday when he gets paid for sure

3 more said they will be paying in the next week or so

lets get this done guys 7 more
this is a great suspension upgrade to strengthen one of the biggest weaknesses on our heavy monsters if you plan on putting any power or doing auto cross or track runs

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The GP list

Contacted them about running another GP for us forum boys again and they being as awesome as they are were willing to do another run.

Email from DMR-
WILL RUN TO FEB 25 only

"It will be like before, I'll take orders and hold them but until I get 10 or more they will be regular price. The last time we went way over 10 sets. The discount was 20%."
Original Price of 139.00
Price will be 111.20 plus shipping and state tax if you are in the same state with the GP

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=197535133 THIS DEAL TO FEB 25 ONLY

Part # is DMR-5029-W for 94-96 Impala SS and Caprice

OK so what was done last time was place the orders online in the company name put Impala SS Club or Impala SS Group Purchase.
This will allow them to keep track of the number of people in on the GP Lets try and get over 10 orders in the next week or so. I am calling them in the morning to see how long We can let it run for

So 20% off if we can get 10 I am in so 9 more last time I think like 40 got in on it

These strengthen the rear end from twisting by tying in the upper and lower control arms at the front bolt position under heavy torque and launching. On a weak design rear chassis this would be a great upgrade for any of us

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=264387

Pics are here and some more info

Orders go directly to him he will hold them and I am sending him this link once he gets 10 he will discount just mention the impala Ss forum GP in your order

So who else is interested ?

Big thanks to DMR for continuing to support our community

Just emailed everyone to see who paid
and asked DMR about how long I can run this and if they fit DBODY and wagons as I was asked

List of ppl who paid already

1.LT1SSB. PAID
2. LaCrosse. PAID
3. My little brother PAID
4. Mikekend PENDING
5. Bigmike750 PENDING
6. Shrike. PENDING

Updated the paid and pending names

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I'm running short on time. Will these work with the Hotchkiss X-tend kit without fit / install issues? And is the performance noticeable?

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm running short on time. Will these work with the Hotchkiss X-tend kit without fit / install issues? And is the performance noticeable?
Yes they bolt to the front mont point on both arms the arms extend toward the rear I did see ppl using these with all types of extended arms and I myself am running the c3 fab extended boxed upper and lowers and looked into this

From what I read there was noticeable increase in performance

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Okay I'm in. Will the kit come with all of the attaching hardware or use existing? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts