1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Are yours broken off, or just not working? Some parts can be fixed/replaced without replacing the entire mirror assembly.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are yours broken off, or just not working? Some parts can be fixed/replaced without replacing the entire mirror assembly.
No I need them because I plan to put blinkers in them. I don´t want to cut holes in the fenders and see it rust again a few years.

·
Registered
914 Posts
From what I understand there all made from same company just boxed up. I bought my set off ebay for 80 free shipped. They shipped one in two days they were out of stock for about 10 days for the other one. Just be sure to check operation of mirros my pass doesn't work properly buy I think the body shop may have broke because I didn't check them and just gave them to him. Overall u really can't go wrong in my opinion mine were kool-vue

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
They are all Kool-Vue from my experience. They look good and work fine. Just make sure you pull the screws in the bottoms and prep and paint them well. If not they will rust rather quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.