Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uis it normal that I received the issue talking about the nats in Indy this december ?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the same one with my membership information packet. I would imagine that must be correct.
Jim

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Mr. L AKA BearingKiller...:
uis it normal that I received the issue talking about the nats in Indy this december ?
With your new member packet you recieve the last magazine published. Yes, the last one published was before Indy.
However, I talked to the printing company today. There should be a new one in the mail to everyone tomorrow. New members who paid their dues within the last 3 weeks will be receiving them later. I will have to mail yours to you after I recieve them.

Heather

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Heather!

I wondered the same thing, but figured that it was something like that.
Jim :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Heather M:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. L AKA BearingKiller...:
With your new member packet you recieve the last magazine published. Yes, the last one published was before Indy.
However, I talked to the printing company today. There should be a new one in the mail to everyone tomorrow. New members who paid their dues within the last 3 weeks will be receiving them later. I will have to mail yours to you after I recieve them.

Heather
</font>[/QUOTE]thanks for the precision Heater! :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, thanks Heather. Look forward to seeing you in June if you'll be at the national.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts