Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I removed my ticket light in my 96 9C1 a little metal tag fell out that read: # 269 and chief of police and that it was from garden grove. Anyone else ever find one of these? Did chiefs drive black and whites? Just wondering. Also my 91 is from garden grove too. But no such plate found in it. Anyone?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
When I removed my ticket light in my 96 9C1 a little metal tag fell out that read: # 269 and chief of police and that it was from garden grove. Anyone else ever find one of these? Did chiefs drive black and whites? Just wondering. Also my 91 is from garden grove too. But no such plate found in it. Anyone?

thats a good question Nick, never saw them in black in whites, plain jane 9c1s but never black and whites, any pics of the tag?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see if I can find it. It's been a while since I saw it last. Was on my mind so I thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
One would think that only a member of the GG police would know the answer to that. I am sure that policies vary and I can't imagine that anyone else would know.

·
Registered
390 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've seen some CLEO cars that were just slick top black and whites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts