Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my lights in my speedo are all dark and dim and my PRND light went out and at night I cant see what gear I'm in, can you replace the lights or do I have to get a whole new cluster?

·
Registered
116 Posts
1) make sure your 9C1 stealth display button (to the right of and above the ashtray) is off.

2) check that the console brightness dial (left of steering wheel) is turned up. If it is and the display is still dim or black, try wiggling the console dial from side to side. That sometimes brings the brightness up a lot.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) make sure your 9C1 stealth display button (to the right of and above the ashtray) is off.

2) check that the console brightness dial (left of steering wheel) is turned up. If it is and the display is still dim or black, try wiggling the console dial from side to side. That sometimes brings the brightness up a lot.
yeah I know how all that works, it's just some of the bulbs arent working anymore and are really dim,

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Check the dimmer switch located inside the dash, if you take the side panel off on the drivers side you can see it bolted near the steering column.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still looking for guide or something, i want to buy new bulbs for my whole dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts