Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Chevy Caprice Wagon (LQ4/4L80E swap)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forums and either I have overlooked it or it hasn't been discussed but...
I have a 94 Caprice wagon with the digital dash and I am nearing the end of my LQ4 swap from a '00 Suburban.
My question is:
Does the 4k signal work with the digital speedometer and, if not, what signal do I need and how would I go about it?
Also, if there is a thread with the wiring inputs for the digital dash laid out, please point me to it. I made the mistake of chopping the body harness w/o labeling anything. LOL

Thanks in advance.

P.S. If enough members are curious as to the route I went for the build, I can post another thread with all the interesting ways I went about bringing this thing together.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Well, guys use "411" pcms all the time in these cars, I have an E67 with my swap .
Speedo never seems to be an issue

And yes, we always like to see peoples builds

·
Registered
1994 Chevy Caprice Wagon (LQ4/4L80E swap)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, guys use "411" pcms all the time in these cars, I have an E67 with my swap .
Speedo never seems to be an issue
Hmm... Guess I'll just have to wire it up and see. Thank you.
That still leaves me with the wiring. Are there any updated wiring diagram threads here?
I have a Haynes manual but the color coding seems to be very limited, along with missing power routing diagrams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts