·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
RMS dicount code

anyone have the new may rms discount code they would like to share?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Missed It!!

I missed that discount code by 1 day!!! Someone already used it!
Someone post another one. I dont order frequently enough to use my own before it expires. So I always post them on here, and then use someone elses when I buy something. But none of the codes are valid, the have already been used.

Someone post another code for me please!! :)
I am ordering the new style Fuel Sending Unit along with a Racetronix fuel pump.

·
Registered
779 Posts
maybe I am entering it in the wrong spot?
I thought it went in the Gift Certificate/Store Credit text box.
Thats the only area I see to enter a code.
Otherwise, its entering my credit card info and I am paying the displayed price.

Maybe someone can shed some lite on this for me.
This isn't the first time for me, but its been a year since I ordered anything.
Maybe I am just missing it.

thx

EDIT:
ok, If I had read the error message, it would have told me to put the number in teh "How did you hear about us" text box.
But even then, I get an error that says its been used.
bummer

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
maybe I am entering it in the wrong spot?
I thought it went in the Gift Certificate/Store Credit text box.
Thats the only area I see to enter a code.
Otherwise, its entering my credit card info and I am paying the displayed price.

Maybe someone can shed some lite on this for me.
This isn't the first time for me, but its been a year since I ordered anything.
Maybe I am just missing it.

thx

EDIT:
ok, If I had read the error message, it would have told me to put the number in teh "How did you hear about us" text box.
But even then, I get an error that says its been used.
bummer
I just tried the number posted, and didn't receive a discount. So......try this:

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just checked all 3 numbers listed. They all work.
Once you put the number in the "how did you hear about us" box
press enter on your keyboard.
A new line should appear with discount.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks- you saved me a buck fiddy on my oil pressure sensor.

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Hey guys - Just as a point of conversation - twice in the past month Rockauto has CRUSHED the prices I've gotten when calling around except for one place - Brown and Sons here in Flint. I called them and let them know what my rockauto price was, including using the discount code - and they STILL beat rockauto.

They beat the rockauto price by almost $10 on a fuel pump MRA for our suburban last month, and they just beat rockauto by $10 again today on a head gasket set for our 2002 Alero. They are a HUGE AC Delco parts supplier here, so their volume is high and they've been here since like 1949.

I also already verified that they DO ship as long as the shipping addy matches the one assigned to the credit card.

Anyway, find your roackauto price, then give them a chance and call them at (810) 238-3242.

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
>>BewbZowt ( + Y + )
Thanks for the info on that supplier, next time I need something I'll definitely give them a call. Hopefully they'll have decent shipping prices.

Here's the latest & greatest RockAuto Code: 33599912715005 This discount code expires on August 1, 2010; so don't wait!

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Here's the latest & greatest RMS Auto discount code:

By the way, we do have an active coupon code that you can use during checkout to get 5% off your order. The coupon code is: SupportTop3

Offer Expires: June 30, 2010

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Hey guys - Just as a point of conversation - twice in the past month Rockauto has CRUSHED the prices I've gotten when calling around except for one place - Brown and Sons here in Flint. I called them and let them know what my rockauto price was, including using the discount code - and they STILL beat rockauto.

They beat the rockauto price by almost $10 on a fuel pump MRA for our suburban last month, and they just beat rockauto by $10 again today on a head gasket set for our 2002 Alero. They are a HUGE AC Delco parts supplier here, so their volume is high and they've been here since like 1949.

I also already verified that they DO ship as long as the shipping addy matches the one assigned to the credit card.

Anyway, find your roackauto price, then give them a chance and call them at (810) 238-3242.

Thanks,
John
Good lead, BewbZ-. The guy was pleasant and came within pennies of RockAuto (including code and ship) on some AC Delco ceramic pads. I mentioned I was going with RockAuto this time only 'cause they're a known quantity - but that I'd throw out a shout on our forum.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
RockAuto's latest:

Your RockAuto discount code 33599912715005 will expire on August 1, 2010.

Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

37002133045355Expires Sept 1

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
RMS' Latest: GoodbyeSummer

Save 5% Say Goodbye to summer and maintain your car at the same time! You can use the coupon for a 5% discount on your orders. Just use the coupon during checkout.

Offer Expires: October 1, 2010

1 - 20 of 262 Posts