Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed them and they would be glad to offer a group purchase for their rear sway bar!! Don't know the details but who would be in depending on the price??? The link is www.d-mproducts.com click on rear sway/anti roll bars and you will see it there!

·
Registered
442 Posts
any info or reviews on there products?

ive never heard of them but might be interested

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Just to be clear this is for a DRAG RACING antiroll that allows ZERO articulation, correct???

I tried one of these(different brand) and it negatively impacted the ride till it broke crossing the railroad tracks down the road from home.

Like I said ZERO articulation, not good for ride quality but perfect for equally planting both rear tires at launch.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes its for drag racing only or for limited street use.
Btw if someones daily driver frequents the track can't they leave on the stock sway bar? And only connect the race one at the track?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes its for drag racing only or for limited street use.
Btw if someones daily driver frequents the track can't they leave on the stock sway bar? And only connect the race one at the track?
Ask them... when you find out lmk, cuz if so im down!!! lol ima need to hook and get u, tugg, and domesticabuse lookin slow:D

·
Registered
976 Posts
leave in

no u cant have both had this similar set up in a malibu with a big block i had and it was horrible just lining up when u hit bumps and such

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Just to be clear this is for a DRAG RACING antiroll that allows ZERO articulation, correct???

I tried one of these(different brand) and it negatively impacted the ride till it broke crossing the railroad tracks down the road from home.

Like I said ZERO articulation, not good for ride quality but perfect for equally planting both rear tires at launch.
Would never drive this setup on the street. You will break something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts