Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hate to say it but this was tried about 2 months ago. Hit search, it's there. We only got like 3-4 people interested. The camaroz28.com forum did a GP on these and I jumped on it. I think it was $350 including the flowtech cutouts shipped to my door.

You might want to see it this link is still active and ask DMH if they'll still give you the pricing. I just read the post and there's already 2 people interested in the next GP. Log on and you'll be the third. Link

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW!!! The GP price was $170.00 :eek:

The only way to get that price was 20+ orders... :eek:

You never know... at that price some more people might be interested. I asked about the Dynotech GP one time and Mike at No Limits said same thing... no one was interested a couple of months ago. One fellow ROD member coordinated a GP to see interest... 5 slots sold out in two days and a GP2 came along only weeks after... I'm interested... that only leaves 18 to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just posted up on the ROD forum here in Northen CA. Hopefully I can generate some local interest as well. I asked them to chime in on this thread, but anyone who seemed to miss that I can keep watch here and account for them.

I hope this goes down!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone know how well they seal when closed? I would not like to have open exhaust sound then go back to normal and have a little leak sound.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WHOA! Keep in mind that $170 is because F-body's use a Y-pipe after the cat and only need a single cut out! We need a dual cut-out kit. Don't want to bust your bubble or anything. If you're looking for price, Summit sells the old style cable type, but for electric there is also McCord for $210 and Quick Time Performance for $350. Keep in mind that the McCord's don't come with Y-pipes, and they're $56 for a pair or $27 each through Summit.

After rechecking, my DMH set up cost me $330 shipped to my door.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had these on my car for 4 months. You can see my website for install pics (see signature). They DO NOT leak, not even a bit. They also have a 4 year warrantee if they ever do leak. These things are WAY COOl - open headers in 1.5 seconds from the driver's seat.

I received an e-mail from Summit Racing this week that indicated that the DMH Performance cutouts would be in their new catalog. You might want to call Summit for pricing before you get a GP started.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LeadSSled - your post on when you took your customers out in your car sold me!! :D

They score definite cool points!! :cool:

I had to move back down "the list" though after reading that it's $330.00 shipped not $170.00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.