Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok not sure what the process for setting up a GP is so one of the more veteran guys might want to help out here.

I'll send an email asking if they are willing to create a new batch if there's enough interest and how many would they need. I actually can't call because of my plan in Canada so if anyone can call them directly that may help the cause.

If they do respond with the amount they need minimum I'll post it on the FB groups also.

This is sedan specific as I think they have wagon one's in stock.

Three ways to contact these guys:
662-233-2301
[email protected]

Just have them refer to this thread if you do contact them directly also.

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Gonna be a real uphill fight for many reasons. Most those interested in something like these already have them... Few race these cars that haven't all along. Today's younger owners seem to have little interest ,or understanding in anything other than huge rims ,and huge stereos. Organizing group purchases alone is complicated. Getting enough people to sign up is hard enough. Getting them to pay up is quite another. Good luck though.

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
They're going to want 20-30 to make it worth making the fabrication jigs alone.

·
Registered
1996 Impala SS
546 Posts
Honestly I think Dick Miller retired already, he’s up there in age. Last I called him supposedly he was having another company build them for him due to he’s employee having marital issues and wasn’t showing up to work, but never heard back from Mr. Miller.

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
3,000 Posts
Didn't someone say he lost the jig? I think some other company started making them.

Low key... I'm going to have something like this for sale soon. How many folks would be interested? The price would be lower than DMR, and I plan to have both sedan and wagon versions.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I just inquired at three pedals about group purchase prices and wait period. Even a singular order states on back order when added to cart. Caddylack - what 's your wait period and price? I'd rather buy from you if feasible. Nice find JJ96SS. Who's Josh?

1 - 20 of 149 Posts