Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
preferably with the stock airbag but I would change it out if needed.

I put an ugly steering wheel cover on a while back to cover the wear marks and have had enough of it.

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Just about anything up to 1999 will bolt up. If you want a Caddy wheel it will have to come from a Caddy. You can use SEM Universal Color Coat paint to change the color to match. The only place that still makes it in spray cans is vinyl pro. They have a $25 lab fee to match the color, unless you have an SEM code, or there is a matching stock color.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I found one of these out of a 98 Seville, the distance between the turn signal stalk and the wheel was a little odd (just out of reach) but it was a real nice looking wheel. The airbag connectors were different, I had to splice the new bags wires to the connector off my old airbag.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found one of these out of a 98 Seville, the distance between the turn signal stalk and the wheel was a little odd (just out of reach) but it was a real nice looking wheel. The airbag connectors were different, I had to splice the new bags wires to the connector off my old airbag.

Thanks for the info.

That looks pretty good, do you have a picture of the odd spacing?

Do those use real wood or plastic?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Buick Riviera wheels should fit with controls, could probably fit a Caddy airbag in it?

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
Buick Riviera wheels should fit with controls, could probably fit a Caddy airbag in it?
If you want the controls, they are attached to the airbag, not the wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts