Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,356 Posts
I already have 2 and do not have the space for both of them, or I would be in the hunt. Price is really right.

If your local tech school does body work, it could be a project for them. The labor is free. Ptec here in St. Pete is doing a lot of stuff on mine for the price of materials (paint, etc.) I just supply the parts.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
buy it!

that's what I'm afraid I'll do. My wife will flip if I get another one....(currently have 4).

but if it's there on Sunday we shall see. She said it has some 'minor' bodywork needed so who knows what the other side looks like....
buy it sproket then sell me one of your LT1 wagons then the wife wont kill you..:D

563 Posts
that's what I'm afraid I'll do. My wife will flip if I get another one....(currently have 4).

but if it's there on Sunday we shall see. She said it has some 'minor' bodywork needed so who knows what the other side looks like....
Hi Sprocket
Go ahead, buy it.:D Whats the worst that could happen?cwm4 You can always live in one of them.cwm1

Larry

·
Registered
815 Posts
''Excellent work vehicle''
''I started my business with him''

With comments like those, it almost prepares you to expect for the interior to be a shambles.
But still, the price is right... Go for it!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
car in da house as they say. Arrived home just after 9 tonight with her. Props to Flash Gumby for the ride down to pick her up.

The girl I bought her from was really happy an enthusiast bought
'Big Red' Now that the adoption papers are signed, time to get busy.

Pics forthcoming pending daylight.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
car in da house as they say. Arrived home just after 9 tonight with her. Props to Flash Gumby for the ride down to pick her up.

Nice! Good job finding another one.. So it isnt a bad car?:D

·
Registered
129 Posts

Awesome! That makes 3 Custom Cruiser's people on the forum have bought in a week! Can't wait to see the pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.