Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll prob be doing some body work over the winter on the imp, but just wondering if there is a company that makes lower rear quarter panels???? Im in need of both sides. Thanks guys

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i dont think they have them in sections but classic industries has entire quarters, ebay has some i think, i would go to junk yard and cut one out

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in MI, so rust is an issue:(. But will keep on lookin there always in the junk yard, not that many imps, but caprices all day....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Check the chicago craigslist its a couple guys on there who part out cars i bought a complete quarter from one of them before.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I live in MI, so rust is an issue:(. But will keep on lookin there always in the junk yard, not that many imps, but caprices all day....
doesnt matter they're the same, its extremely rare to ever find a real SS in the JYs

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'll prob be doing some body work over the winter on the imp, but just wondering if there is a company that makes lower rear quarter panels???? Im in need of both sides. Thanks guys
Not sure what your budget is like or how much work you want to do. If your looking for something new here is one link to check out.
http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?cat=I

There is a few others but can't think of them at this moment.:cool:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts