Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mat for my '95 which covers the carpet but I'd like to get something for my '94 that also covers the sides. Anyone ever done this?

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
Never heard of anything like that.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sorry for being late, haven't been on for a while. Weathertech has a PN40007 that fits perfect side to side and has a raised edge about 1.5 inches all around to catch spills. In length it is perfect with the mid seat down, with the seat up it is flexible enough it just bend backwards. Got it 5-6 years ago at the factory store they were a great help to fit once they saw the wagon. Not sure what it comes up for a search but if you go RMW it gives you nada.

Looks like summit has it for $129 and free shipping.

https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/mediumlarge/mna-40007_bg_ml.jpg

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Sorry for being late, haven't been on for a while. Weathertech has a PN40007 that fits perfect side to side and has a raised edge about 1.5 inches all around to catch spills. In length it is perfect with the mid seat down, with the seat up it is flexible enough it just bend backwards. Got it 5-6 years ago at the factory store they were a great help to fit once they saw the wagon. Not sure what it comes up for a search but if you go RMW it gives you nada.

Looks like summit has it for $129 and free shipping.

https://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/mediumlarge/mna-40007_bg_ml.jpg

Got any pics of this mat in the back of your wagon?

According to Weathertech, the # 40007 mat is for 1980 to 1991 Suburbans. The GM specs show a cargo area length (2nd row up & 3rd row removed) & width (between wheel wells) of 75"L and 50"W. This compares to the wagons (2nd & 3rd rows folded) with 55"L and 49"W.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Damn I want one of those. Good find.

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered one (part 40007, tan) from weathertech, figured I would roll the dice. Mine came in the mail yesterday. For off the shelf, it seems a very good fit for my 95 Roadmaster wagon. Since I am soundproofing, the 2nd row seat is currently removed along with the rear compartment trim. However it seems like a perfect fit on the sides.

0A51492B-91BA-4F93-8095-35AE7F0F2856.jpeg

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Ordered one (part 40007, tan) from weathertech, figured I would roll the dice. Mine came in the mail yesterday. For off the shelf, it seems a very good fit for my 95 Roadmaster wagon. Since I am soundproofing, the 2nd row seat is currently removed along with the rear compartment trim. However it seems like a perfect fit on the sides.
Please post pics of how the mat fits once you've reinstalled the second row and side panels. This looks like the Weathertech mat could be a winner for us wagon folk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts