Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what size? are there any templates for doing this?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard of too many people putting speakers in the rear doors. With them, plus the ones in the rear deck it would be impossibly to make the music feel like it's in front of you.
If you do find a way to get speakers back there be sure to update us with some pix.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott, By posting the Link to your Templates, Do you mean that these work in the Rear doors also?
I'd like to see some pics Too! Post them if you do this Mod.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had a picture os some back door speakers. what they did was take the window switch and relocate it upwards and use that space to place a 4-5 1/2 speaker and put the tweeter where the ashtray is in the rear door. that means some slight mods to the shtray but not a whole lot. well worth it!! if i find that pic ill try to post it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by coffee:
i had a picture os some back door speakers. what they did was take the window switch and relocate it upwards and use that space to place a 4-5 1/2 speaker and put the tweeter where the ashtray is in the rear door. that means some slight mods to the shtray but not a whole lot. well worth it!! if i find that pic ill try to post it.
I considered using 6-1/2's but there isn't enough room and didn't want to cut the door...so no speakers in the rear doors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts