Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It runs from the motor and goes up to the vacuum res up on top of the blower box.
is the blower box the box that says a/c on it

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
If anyone has there dash removed, there is a
black vacuum line that runs beside the heater
core box, its the only vacuum line beside the
heatercore box coming out of the firewall in this location, if someone
could tell me where this line runs it would be a
big help.
it's a drain so when your heater core goes out, the coolant goes outside of the car instead of inside the car. However, even when the heatercore does go out, coolant still ends up inside the car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is sucking in a lot of air like a vacuum line, are you sure, is so where do I connect this too? thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
im not sure about a sucking noise but, you have that black plastic box covering your heater core rite? and that black box has a peice coming off that looks like a hose would hook up to it but it just goes into a hole in your fire wall then thats it rite?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to go check and get a pic up, please check back to help me out layer today.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That the vac line from your motor. Take you top dash pan off. You will see a round plastic piece that the orange vac line runs to. Plug that into the big nipple.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man I didn't feel like pulling the dash, I can see where the Orange line runs now, hopefully I can find this without removing dash

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
okay, I thought you were talking about somthing els. as far as removing your top dash, it isn't hard at all. once you pull the 6 or 7 7mm bolts you have to remove your 2 a pillars than the top of your dash will slid rite out.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see where the Orange vacuum pine runs, yet I see no big nipple for the black wire.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone? I removed dash and looked everywhere visible and can't find no where this would go.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still can't find location

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
or if someone can look under there dash and let me know if it runs up toward the airbag or turns toward the hvac controls.

·
Registered
925 Posts
or if someone can look under there dash and let me know if it runs up toward the airbag or turns toward the hvac controls.
Persistant are we :). I hope the picture below helps you. Sorry it is a little blurry but the picture was much bigger and I had to crop it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

TOM B

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes it runs right under airbag, how do I remove the airbag without, well you know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts