Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good system the price seems to be fair but I don't want to tear apart my working stuff to put on sumthing that not reliable

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
About all you'll get is the opinion of people who have used or chosen between Delteq and LTCC mods. Personally if I ever make a change I'll go to LTCC based on what appears to be the prevailing opinion.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Juge88, I have the Delteq system on my 96 Impala. I have had it on for about 3 yrs now. It is a good system and it does work. I have had zero problems with it since it was installed, but they are no longer selling new ones as far as I know. The maker had/has health problems and stopped producing(last time I checked). I would go with the LTCC system today if I was going to buy one. Better support from venders and just using newer tech., more can be done with this system then the Delteq. Good luck with what ever system you choose.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Juge88, I have the Delteq system on my 96 Impala. I have had it on for about 3 yrs now. It is a good system and it does work. I have had zero problems with it since it was installed, but they are no longer selling new ones as far as I know. The maker had/has health problems and stopped producing(last time I checked). I would go with the LTCC system today if I was going to buy one. Better support from venders and just using newer tech., more can be done with this system then the Delteq. Good luck with what ever system you choose.

There's a guy on here selling the delteq pretty cheap and that's why I was thing about goin that way

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Just saw the thread for that price grab it (since you called dibs on it first). That would be a good starting point for a LTCC upgrade.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just saw the thread for that price grab it (since you called dibs on it first). That would be a good starting point for a LTCC upgrade.
How could I make it a ltcc? Doesn't it use all 8 ls truck coils?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just put the LTCC system on my car and love it solved all my ignition issues over 6k rpm and runs better all the way around. The owner is a great guy to deal with and actually gets back to you very quick on any questions you have.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
It will be more reliable than the opti high voltage part, if installed correctly. IMO, LTCC is a better choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts