Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95ss when i press the unlock button the front door on the driver side unlocks some times and sometime not changed battery it still does this and when it gets dark the auto lights come on but just the headlights not interior or tale lights dont know what to ck

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Do your lights work properly with the twilight sentinel off? Did these symptoms all occur at once, or do you have a couple of problems that you have not addressed?

The locks could be the keyless entry module. or the DS lock switch. I would try the module first. The switches are easy to break when trying to remove them. You could use a window switch to check the operation.

The lights could be your twilight sentinel module or the switch.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
?? His remote locks and Twilight Sentinel are not working, but the manual control for the lights does. :confused:

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
When you turn the TS off, the car reverts back to manual. If the TS is malfunctioning, the lights will then work porperly.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
lights work good with the sentinel switw off will replace it first
Wth when posted this is the only post on this threqad and its #4 that's why I said what I said. That's odd. Maybe I was zoned out idk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts