Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I noticed that the leather portion of my left rear door was ripped. The rip is about a 1/2 inch long.

Can I repair the rip? Or. Would I need another door panel.

Does the leather portion of the door panel pop out?

PS. Are Sedan rear door panels the same as the wagons door panels? I suspose the fronts are the same. But the rear doors are a different design on the wagon than the sedan.

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The vinyl is stapled to the top half of the door panel, and then that half is basically melted together to the lower half. Not exactly the easiest thing to reupohlster, but not impossible either. I'm pretty sure that the door panels are interchangable, but don't quote me on that. I've never actually tried switching or measuring the ones on our SS's and wagons.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mint!

Yo HACK. I noticed that your wagon had alot of scratches in the cargo area. How did you get rid of em? I have the same color interior on my wagon and I have damage to my cargo area in just about the same places your CC did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.