Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I have caravan info for Dreamapalooza posted for Illinois (the Herd), New England and South Florida. If you would like me to add your group to the list, email me the brief details and a contact person and I will add it to the list.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just updated the caravan page with contributions from Indiana and the Carolinas. So far, 5 caravans are up. There will also be many more updates to the site by weekend.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're still working on what will happen from the West Coast (i.e. San Francisco all the way to Chicago via I-80, then 94 to Detroit) but once we know I'll forward it on to you.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, it's set now (any last chance of a truck fell thru today).

Tully Gould and I will be DRIVING from the West Coast to Dreamapalooza! Yep, about 2400 miles worth (EACH WAY!) from the start of I-80 in San Francisco (or close enough) all the way to ALMOST Chicago, then I-94 to Detroit.

Here is a VERY rough schedule of where we will be and when. Folks are more than welcome to join in as we head east!

Wed 8/8 - Drive to Reno/Sparks NV (Tully and I separately since I won't get off work until that evening)

Thu 8/9 - Sparks NV to somewhere in western WY (all I-80)

Fri 8/10 - Western WY to around Omaha NE (all I-80)

Sat 8/11 - On to Detroit, driving I-80 until we GO AROUND Chicago and hit I-94 somewhere. Tully will go to the host hotel, I'll break off shortly before Detroit to go see a college roommate of mine in Deckerville MI (about 120 miles north/NE of Detroit) and head back to the host hotel on Sunday Afternoon

If anyone wants to join our caravan, drop me an email at [email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow Ed, that is a bummer about the truck. I think that the committee will have to come up with something special for your monumental effort. May the asphalt gods smile on you and Tully. I added your plans to the Dreamapalooza web page under caravans.

-Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Life O Reily:
I added your plans to the Dreamapalooza web page under caravans.-Mike<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike,

I'll be heading up from the Washington DC area Saturday AM 8/12 at 7:30 AM or so. Going up to the PA Turnpike's Breezewood exit #12 to meet up with Mike Sabol {POSSI) and a couple of others to head west on the turnpike. Mike says there is another group meeting at the Portage Service Plaza on the Ohio Turnpike later in the day.

Can you post this to the Dreama site and either myself or Mike will update you as things jell ? Need to get some WAIL folks on to find out their plans...

Thanks!

-gerry

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gerry,

I put you information up. As soon as you can, give me some more details so that others can read the information and see if hooking is feasible. I used VA/MD/PA as the "from" location

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,

Great! I'm waiting for Mike and one of the WAIL folks from ECIRs to shoot me some more info. I'll email it to you directly as it gets determined.

-gerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts