Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone's interested in scoring a decent product for a good price ....

I've heard all the pros & cons about cheap vs. pricey, drilled vs. slotted and have a better than average understanding of metalurgy & design-phase issues. OK, bragging rights aside, I just wanted to share the news that this guy is offering a decent alternative at a great price.

I ordered a set from him 2 weeks ago, and they arrived in under a week, the shipping was dirt cheap ($45 US to ship all the way up here), and the material & workmanship is comparable to the Power Slots (front) & DuraStops (rear) I just pulled. I've only had these rotors on for a week now, so I can't attest to the longevity, but so far they are performing fine. A few h/s stops and 3 out of 7 days spent in the pouring rain haven't raised any issues either.

Too soon to tell if they'd stand up to continued hard use, but for the average joe putting around town, (AKA "real world driving") I think these would work well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoops, forgot the NAME

His user name on eBay is VBRAKES, the guys name is (don't laugh now!) Phuc Nguyen. He's also great to deal with and very acommodating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.