Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, all are finished and packed in boxes for shipping. I am told you can powder coat over powder so that may be an option for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Dan i can use a loop don,t care what color.
Also what ever happen to the beer cooler i ordered? (so i can get looped ) Let me know
Skip

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by HVYCHVY:
Are they a 'bolt in' or do you have to drill holes to mount them. Thanks. Richard
No Holes to Drill! They Bolt right in with the exsisting Bolts and Holes that are allready tapped in the Floor Pan. I Dont know if you recieve a new set of Bolts or Not? Dan can answer that But Here's a Pic of the Safety Loop along with Dans Trans Crossmember from The CIA Website.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys,
the safety loop pictured is actually a Metco, mine are quite a bit beefier. I don't supply the hardware for the listed price so you will need to get new bolts with washers.

PayPal to [email protected]

Skip,
I didn't get enough interest in the cooler to justify the minimum order. I may still pick up a few at a slightly higher cost...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, Dan, I Assumed that the one in the Pic along with your Trans Crossmember was one of your Loops. Does your DSL Require any Drilling or is it a Direct Bolt in as Well?......Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. Shipped a bunch Friday and will ship orders taken this weekend tomorrow (Monday). I have plenty of silver and blue left.

Thanks guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would also like to get a safety loop, but I also had another question. I also want to get the stealth brake bolt, is there any way I can order both and drop in the bolt in the other box so I can at least save four dollars on shipping?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.