Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I probably have 2 or 3 complete bezels with all switched and controls. What color are you looking for, and I assume for Impala/Caprice door panels?

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stumbled across those new switches yesterday and wondered about the quality.

jking, it's a '93 with the black/woodgrain bezels.

Sad thing is it all works but somehow someone broke the buttons in half. You can roll the windows down but you have to use a key or something to push the contact to roll them up.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
I stumbled across those new switches yesterday and wondered about the quality.

jking, it's a '93 with the black/woodgrain bezels.

Sad thing is it all works but somehow someone broke the buttons in half. You can roll the windows down but you have to use a key or something to push the contact to roll them up.
the little chrome tab broke? you can just replace those they pop on how many you need

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
the little chrome tab broke? you can just replace those they pop on how many you need
^^^^^^ x2

It's a pretty common problem with the chrome plastic buttons or toggles, they will split apart. You can just swap on a replacement from another switch pod. I keep a few on hand just for this reason or grab a handful when I'm at the yards. The little white buttons of the switch itself are most likely fine.

The one for the driver front window stands a little taller than the other 3. I think so you can find that 1 a little better in the dark. However, the shorter buttons will work there as well. They'll just all sit at the same height then.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lt1ssb, check your PM's!!:D

Or, if he doesn't, somebody give me a price on a couple of those buttons. A tall driver window one, if you've got one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts