Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have...and I liked it for anything 150 and under..BAD thing is..you have to get SVO injectors and add inline pump..if you are talking about NOS's 5176 kit..its a good kit, it comes with everthing you neeb exept injectors...can round up sum from Summitt fairly easy though, but the dry kit is good...I ran one for almost a year before I switched to NX wet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pump on these is so very easy to change do not bother with an inline get a good intank like the Walbro and consider a relay kit for it with any nitrous kit.
The injectors is a good point the stockers lock closed if overpressurized, the SVOs and many other "performance" injectors instead lock open much safer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ummm na...you NEEDS that pump that comes with the NOS dry kit..I mean the one Wayne mentions is good to have WITH IT..but fuel pressure goes to 80+PSI when you have 1100 PSI of bottle pressure which NOS's lil magic blue thingy that comes with the kit that uses positve pressure fornm the bottle to put positive pressure in the fuel rail Via the regulator

Peace

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what ive got is the 5110 i think that is the number was using on my stang before anyway what is the deal with the injectors locking and what size svo injectors are needed?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does the computer need to be retuned for diffrent impedence or will they work if i just through them in 24# that is what was in the mustang that i had the kit on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes the PCm SHOULD be re-done.
The pressure of the cars are different.
The pressure in the LT-1 is higher, so the injectors will flow a little more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.