Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm doing my fan conversion and I'm at step 10 where you put the green wire seal onto the wire when installing it to the connector. So, the metal connector with the green seal that plugs into the main connector fell into know man's land and I didn't hear it hit the floor. My question is.....what's the name of the metal connector? Its the same kind connector that is on the end of the wires when you pull them out of the fuse block. Its a 12 miles trip towards one part store or 29 miles to another town,I want to make sure they have the part before I leave. Thanks

· Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody??????

· Registered
2,703 Posts
So I'm doing my fan conversion and I'm at step 10 where you put the green wire seal onto the wire when installing it to the connector. So, the metal connector with the green seal that plugs into the main connector fell into know man's land and I didn't hear it hit the floor. My question is.....what's the name of the metal connector? Its the same kind connector that is on the end of the wires when you pull them out of the fuse block. Its a 12 miles trip towards one part store or 29 miles to another town,I want to make sure they have the part before I leave. Thanks

Is this Innovative Wiring instructions? There are not 10 steps in the Forum Tech tips procedure. What is step 10? We would like to help, but you are giving us very little to work with. As I recall, Innovative wiring instructions had photos showing parts and locations. Can you be more clear?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.