Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to report that the deal has been finalize by ISSCA at NO COST on a first come, first serve basis at the Tulsa Roundup 2003. The dyno is being provided by Track Lab. There will be a sign-up sheet available at registration. For those that sign-up, you will be given 3 pulls on the dyno. Also, Bryan Herter will also be on hand, for hire, to do programming in conjunction with the dyno.

This is a great benefit that ISSCA is pleased to be able to provide to their members.

See Ya in Tulsa!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really want to take part in the Dyno pull and tune, but I'm stuck in San Francisco with work through Wednesday. By the time I fly back to Texas and then drive to Tulsa it will be Thursday afternoon if I don't sleep.
When will the Dyno be available?
Please let me know.

signed-
Desperate for Dyno-
Red Wagon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry folks - I'm a little tired and I left out some information.

The dyno hours will be:
Friday, July 18th 8AM to 4PM
Saturday, July 19th 8AM to 4PM

Here's what will we do to give everyone that wants to participate a fair chance regardless of your arrival. If you want to use the dyno on Friday, you will sign-up Thursday. The registration hours for Thursday aren't finalized yet because we will be out at Hallett all day. I will decide on this in the next few days and post out. For those that want to use the dyno on Saturday, you will sign-up on Friday during the day. I will have someone at the dyno on Friday when the dyno opens to take appointments for Saturday. Hope this helps for those arriving late.

Thanks.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about those of us who have been working on this with Bryan for a period that dates back for months?
I thought he was setting up the schedule?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts